1. Try to clean the wheels through the spokes to the back, including the drum. Look for a wheel brush or wheel cleaning tool that can reach the back.
2. Always spray the wheels off with water first, even if you have spray on wipe off wheel cleaner.
3. Don’t wash your wheels when it’s hot out! It can ruin the finish.
4. Make sure your wheel brush is safe on wheels. As silly as it sounds, many brushes will scratch the wheels , sometimes very lightly but you don't want even the slightest scratch! We happen to know of the BEST wheel cleaning brush.
5. The absolute best way to clean your wheels is to, if you can, take them off the car to get every detail.
Comments will be approved before showing up.